re you intimidated by modern day gyms that are full of tons of equipment and unapproachable trainers?
Are you in the Prime of your life, want to exercise, but don’t really know what the best and safest exercises are?
Do you want to maintain or improve your health and fitness, and shift some fat?
Would you like to learn more about the healthiest way to eat as you excel into the Prime of your life?
If you answer yes to any of these, then this is just the ticket!
INDOOR FITNESS TRAINING
for over 60s (only)!
Lose Fat, get super healthy and feel great!
Wave goodbye to the summer and let’s get Active.
The holiday season is over, and now it’s time to detox the body, get stronger, get fitter and ultimately feel great!
The Indoor Bootcamp includes
Initial one to one consultation, during which we will
- Assess weight, body fat.
- Assess movement ability.
- Discuss optimum nutritional strategies.
- Decide on the best activity and lifestyle strategy to follow.
- Set behavioural goals to adopt in order to reach your ultimate goal.
Small Group Personal Training sessions
- You will exercise with a maximum of five others in you group.
- Everyone will have different abilities and the sessions will be designed to suit all levels.
- Any injuries or limitations will be noted in the consultation and will be taken into account when designing session.A Happy Senior Bootcamper:“12 years ago this month, I decided to start Personal Training with Daniel. I had just broken my ankle and I was part of a rehabilitation programme..
Back then I was a young 68 year old man. Now 80, I continue to benefit from Daniel’s exercise sessions.
I visit Daniel once a week and also play golf (sometimes good, sometimes not so good).
I honestly believe that the weekly visits helps enormously by making me realise the importance of keeping vaguely fit. More importantly, the realisation that exercise, in its widest sense, is vital to my appreciation of life.
I keep saying “at some stage you I will be too old to do all this, and it will be time to stop”. However, Daniel knows just how far I can be pushed, and to make exercise enjoyable, without feeling uncomfortable and risking anything bad happening”
– Graeme Gilchrist