Physio4Life’s Open Day for Runners
Our Free Open Day this February will be focused specifically for Runners. Guests are invited to experience a number of complimentary services plus free specialist’s talks and workshops throughout the day, which will cover interesting topics relevant to Runners, Duathletes and Triathlon competitors.
Yoga for Runners, an innovative workshop to enhance running performance and technique, offers classes on the day at an introductory price of only £10. Electrolyte testing and hydration consultations are also specially discounted. Plus save 30% on all Physio4Life’s Sports Massage appointments on the day!
Places are limited for all activities, so please ensure you book early! Telephone: 0208 7045998 or email here.
Sign up today!
Open Day activities:
* Free Physio advice on injuries and prevention
* Free Expert training tips and advice from Fiona Ford of Triathlon Europe
* Free Running video analysis and advice on the use of orthotics to improve performance and to prevent injury
* 30% Off Sports massage
* £10 Yoga for Runners Workshop
* £20 BioSignature body fat analysis and nutrition
* £60 Electrolyte testing & hydration consultation
* Free Specialist’s talks and workshops on:
o Running techniques & the use of orthotics for injury prevention
o Hydration strategies for athletes – details
o Training periodisation – details
o Sports nutrition for performance & fat loss
o Running Shoes – Making the best choice
o Therapeutic aids for runners
For a full Open day schedule, please click here