Physio4Life is dedicated to providing the very best in orthotics and biomechanical assessments
Our experts take one hour to complete a comprehensive assessment, which will identify the necessity for orthotics and any other forms of treatment or conditioning. They won’t just look at your feet they will assess your whole lower limb to get a thorough understanding of your situation.
Throughout the Examination our experts do their upmost to impart as much knowledge and information as they can to assist with training, stability and any other issues, as well as advice on the types of footwear available.
Our clients’ are our number one priority and so their opinion is important to us. We encourage feedback on all our treatments and services. Please read testimonials from our many satisfied clients here.
Contact our experts today, Physio4life offers you free of charge contact with our specialist team. Have a question you would like to ask our Biomechanical Experts?
Use our ‘ASK A THERAPIST‘ feature.
- Beating weekend temptations and keeping your diet on track
- Osteopathy versus Physiotherapy – comparing the differences and benefits of both
- London Marathon Runners, Remember, we are here for you pre and post race!
- Exercise – Some Motivation Required! If you can get past the terrible joke, this could be quite inspiring! – Daniel Wellard, Physio4Life PT and Nutritionist
- Daniel Did It! Saturday Night Out On The Town And No Booze! The Lent King!
- Daniels Saturday Night Challenge! No booze – lent is not over yet! Can he do it!??
- How many Calories do I burn in a workout? – Daniel Wellard, Physio4Life Personal Trainer and Nutritionist