Physio4Life is an award winning physiotherapy clinic in Putney that strives to offer the very best in customer service and facilities.
Our spacious clinic’s modern facilities include:
- A welcoming reception with complementary refreshments
- Seven private consulting rooms
- Private gymnasium*
- Separate Pilates studio
- Changing room and separate shower
- Baby changing facilities
- Disabled access & toilet facilities
The clinic operates a ‘Same Day Appointment’ policy where we endeavor to offer clients an appointment within 24 hours of contacting us. We have long opening hours (7am to 10 pm Mondays to Thursday, 7am to 8 pm Fridays and 8 am To 4 pm Saturdays) and a full-time reception team, here to assist with client appointments and any queries.
Physio4Life regularly hosts Open Days and events many of which are free. Activities include services, workshops and seminars with guest speakers. Previous speakers have included Chrissie Wellington, Rachel Joyce, Fiona Forde and Pat Cash to name but a few. Please click here and visit our Events page with full details of past activities and planned events.
* The gym is used for both exercise and rehabilitation purposes, and it incorporates Pilates reformers and a trapeze table that are used for both private and clinical Pilates.