- Physio4Life is an award winning clinic providing the very best in customer care and services. We have been recognised for our pursuit of excellence and exceptional customer focus.
- All our consultants are highly trained specialists with a wealth of experience in client care. The team is committed to providing clients complete confidence in the diagnosis and treatment they receive. All of our physiotherapists are HPC registered and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
- Superb 4000 sq ft clinic to support our high quality services and treatments including private consultations rooms, fully equipped modern gymnasium and rehabilitation area and separate Pilates studio. We provide an ideal treatment environment with a relaxed and professional atmosphere where the emphasis is on the needs of our patients and clients.
- Initial Physiotherapy appointments are 1 hour this allows for a full assessment, accurate diagnosis and treatment within a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Extended opening hours to reflect the busy lifestyles of our customers: 7am to 10pm Monday to Thursday, 7am to 8pm Friday and 8am To 4pm Saturday.
- Fully staffed reception throughout the day here to welcome you and assist with appointments and any enquiries.
- Same Day Appointment Policy: we endeavour to offer clients an appointment within 24 hours of contacting us.
- Customer Service Guarantee; if you are not totally happy with any aspect of the service you receive we will investigate fully and offer you a full refund if appropriate.
- 24 hour Support System: we offer a unique support system for our clients through our free, 24hours, email advice facility, helping to maintain exceptional rapport and customer service.
- Physio4Life is part of a network of knowledgeable health experts; the clinic plays a key role in local healthcare, maintaining close relationships with Specialist Consultants, GP’s and Sports Medicine Doctors. Clients can rest assured that if further investigation or referral, to a consultant surgeon or doctor is required, our specialists will recommend the most appropriate.
- Physio4Life is dedicated to the continued development of all its therapists; the company regularly invests in professional courses and training for its staff to further their knowledge and expertise.
- Physio4Life regularly hosts Open Days and events many of which are free. Activities include services, workshops and seminars with guest speakers. Previous speakers have included Chrissie Wellington, Rachel Joyce, Fiona Forde and Pat Cash to name but a few.
- Physio4Life and all our team of highly experienced Physiotherapists are recognised and registered with all major health insurance companies.
Ready to book an appointment with Physio4Life?
To book an appointment please complete our contact form with your details and one of our team members will be in touch within 10 minutes.